Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A portrait of Myself


Wedding is thought to be a milestone in one’s life. For me, this is no exception.
From the Bible, I have learnt that the union of two people are very sacred. So we should cherish our soul companion.

I have attended various wedding ceremony , but to a great pity, that I am still a single lady. Hahaha , I can just sing the lyrics of Beyonce ----- I am a single lady, I am a single lady!

I enjoy my single life! But I am looking forward to the end of the permanent life.
I have a boy friend. We met each other since Junior school.
During the past few years, we part and reunion for several times.
Hope someday in the future, we are both brave enough to swear at the god.
He is my California King!

In this blog, I will separate something about wedding with you!
Hope it would be useful to both you and myself.

When I get marry in the future, I will announce the good news to all of you at the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment